Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 8, 2017

Line Drawings page 1

batmagoo
July 23rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Anyone know of a place on the web that has line drawings of the 'standard' traveller ships, available for use.
I'd like to print a few and color them myself as visual aids.

Chuck
kafka47
July 23rd, 2005, 09:29 PM
You might be able to capture from the Seeker Commerative Lithos Posters. All I know, is that you cannot cut & paste them any conventional way. The web page (http://www.seekergamingsystems.com/home.htm) is here and just use the drop down menu. Other images, I would just try a Google image search as some have been captured.
kafka47
August 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
Chuck,

Whilst TNE is still a freebie on Drive Through why not download it and take out the pictures you need from the book, they approximate all canon pictures up to that point.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét