Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2017

4000 Posts page 1

Sifu Blackirish
July 5th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Did anyone notice that Malenfant silently slid by 4000 posts while no one was looking? I think he is at 4020 or so. Really fantastic.

By the way Mal, they do make super glue remover now so we can get you unstuck from the seat in front of the monitor. Where do you find time to make over 4000 posts?
Andrew Boulton
July 5th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Jeez, someone give him a job before he wears his keyboard out!
Liam Devlin
July 5th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Why yes, I noticed.
Jame
July 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM
I think I'm in the same position.

No, we're not the same person, and you can pay us both a lot of money to prove it.
Malenfant
July 5th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Yes, please, someone give me a job...!! That's why I post here so much anyway...

And as I said, if you count the posts I made under my old identity too, I'm really 675 posts more than what my current post count is, which puts me way ahead of Liam.

Not that it's a contest or anything. ;)
mike wightman
July 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Malenfant 4000 - sounds like the next GW game ;)
Andrew Boulton
July 5th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Or an evil killer robot...
RainOfSteel
July 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
How about both?
Jame
July 6th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I'd take the killer robot - especially if we do it a la one of the Terminator films...
Liam Devlin
July 6th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Malenfant:
SNIP
Not that it's a contest or anything. ;) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nope, it's not a contest. ;)
Chuck Anumia
July 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
OK...It is not a contest

(Sigg is still ahead) ;)
mike wightman
July 15th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Only figuratively.

Morally it's still Mal who's out in front ;)
Originally posted by Malenfant:
...if you count the posts I made under my old identity too, I'm really 675 posts more than what my current post count is, which puts me way ahead of Liam.
RainOfSteel
July 15th, 2005, 02:50 AM
There's a morality to post-counts now . . . what?
far-trader
July 15th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Well he's just saying that Mal suffered a personality fracture and lost a bunch of posts since all his new ones aren't added to his old ones, being different accounts. Or maybe you knew that. And maybe I'm just padding my own pitiful post count ;) Maybe like, oh I don't know, some Battle-Kitten :D Maybe...

(was that quote in Sigg's post the whole time and I just didn't see it :rolleyes: )

(oh well, I still got a post count out of it tongue.gif )
jasper
July 15th, 2005, 08:21 AM
sounds more like a bad cheap sci fic show with lots of breastessettteee.
Liam Devlin
July 15th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Morality to posting? :confused: .

Thanks Sigg! ;) I'll refresh my screen and my Kaff now! :rofl:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét