loraxlegacy
October 30th, 2005, 10:24 AM
hey,
New to your group here so I apoligise if I've posted in the wrong area. I'm an old (started in the early 70's) rpg'er (Traveller, D&D, TNT, MA, GW,.. lots of stuff), with some gamemastering exp (D&D & MA). I am looking for a Traveller group in the Albuquerque (New Mexico) area hopefully meeting weekly. Baring that I am intersted an internet alternative (played NWN but haven't seen a great adaptation yet for T20, feel free to correct me or direct me there)such as the grips I've read about on this site. Anyway links directions or even flames (screw you in advance then>_<) would be welcomed.
New to your group here so I apoligise if I've posted in the wrong area. I'm an old (started in the early 70's) rpg'er (Traveller, D&D, TNT, MA, GW,.. lots of stuff), with some gamemastering exp (D&D & MA). I am looking for a Traveller group in the Albuquerque (New Mexico) area hopefully meeting weekly. Baring that I am intersted an internet alternative (played NWN but haven't seen a great adaptation yet for T20, feel free to correct me or direct me there)such as the grips I've read about on this site. Anyway links directions or even flames (screw you in advance then>_<) would be welcomed.
Berg
October 30th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Well there are games listed at the GRiP Boards (http://grip.2ya.com/)
There is also support for GRiP at The GRiPList (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/griplist/)
Here is a link to a current CT game via GRiP (http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=42665&TabID=376526)
Here is a link to a Beginner GRiP Traveller Game (http://dasa.on.ca/Blackfish/)
Here is a link to a T20 GRiP Character Sheet (http://www.geocities.com/emryys/downloads/T20TravellerBruceC.zip) designed by Mr Bhoins
And speaking of... Mr Bhoins runs a "Klooge" T20 game. He should be along shortly....
Welcome smile.gif
Tom
There is also support for GRiP at The GRiPList (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/griplist/)
Here is a link to a current CT game via GRiP (http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=42665&TabID=376526)
Here is a link to a Beginner GRiP Traveller Game (http://dasa.on.ca/Blackfish/)
Here is a link to a T20 GRiP Character Sheet (http://www.geocities.com/emryys/downloads/T20TravellerBruceC.zip) designed by Mr Bhoins
And speaking of... Mr Bhoins runs a "Klooge" T20 game. He should be along shortly....
Welcome smile.gif
Tom
Fritz_Brown
October 31st, 2005, 04:35 PM
And, post in the Recruiting Office forum (looks like you already have!).
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét