cbeilby
October 27th, 2002, 12:44 PM
Is there anyone out there who knows where I can find minis in 15mm scale suitable for CT/Striker? I'm primarily interested in minis which will work for the various aliens (Aslan, Vargr, K'kree, Hiver, and Droyne,) as Peter Pig makes a good line of 15mm Human SF minis...
greymouse
October 27th, 2002, 02:49 PM
GZG ( http://www.gtns.net/gzgstore/ ) does a few 15mm for the "Tuffleyverse" one series of them (called Kra' Vak) is imho suitable for Aslan
GypsyComet
October 27th, 2002, 09:01 PM
I Think Peter Pig also has Vargr-like aliens. I have a trio of 15-20mm doggies with guns that I picked up "fairly" recently (last five years), and I think the convention booth I got them at was primarily Peter Pig stuff...
trader jim
October 28th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Good Luck chris...everyone is looking for GOOD figs to use....surf up anddown the Board/forum....many good URL addresses..... smile.gif
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét