Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 5, 2017

No T20 here... page 1

siefertma2
October 23rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
Hey all:

I stopped by both my local gaming stores yesterday to see if either of them was carrying T20. One of them had, but had been sold out in a day! The other didn't and may not be inclinded to do so since their GURPS Traveller stock only gathers dust on the shelves. Oh well, I'll just have to wait a few more days.
hunter
October 23rd, 2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Mark A. Siefert:
Hey all:

I stopped by both my local gaming stores yesterday to see if either of them was carrying T20. One of them had, but had been sold out in a day! The other didn't and may not be inclinded to do so since their GURPS Traveller stock only gathers dust on the shelves. Oh well, I'll just have to wait a few more days.Did you mention to the second store that the other store had sold out within a day? Seems silly not to carry a product that is selling well elsewhere. But then again there are lots of silly people in the world...

Oh a good note, restocks are on the way to a number of the distributors.

Hunter
bobbycondo
October 23rd, 2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Mark A. Siefert:
Hey all:

I stopped by both my local gaming stores yesterday to see if either of them was carrying T20. One of them had, but had been sold out in a day! The other didn't and may not be inclinded to do so since their GURPS Traveller stock only gathers dust on the shelves. Oh well, I'll just have to wait a few more days.Mark - what stores in Milwaukee did you go to?
Shadow Bear
October 24th, 2002, 03:26 PM
I have to join Mark in stating 'No T20 here'. It has not arrived in Alaska yet.
hunter
October 24th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Bear:
I have to join Mark in stating 'No T20 here'. It has not arrived in Alaska yet.We are in touch with Mad Al in Anchorage I believe and will likely be getting an order from him shortly.

Hunter
siefertma2
October 24th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by jim_hopper:
[QUOTE]Mark - what stores in Milwaukee did you go to?Napoleon's and Adventure Games Plus.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét