Flynn
April 8th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Good afternoon, All,
This is just a gentle reminder that the submission deadline for the second issue of the Stellar Reaches fanzine is the end of April. If you would like to submit something for consideration, and would like it included in Issue #2 of the Stellar Reaches fanzine, please get it to me before the end of April. Otherwise, it may have to wait for Issue #3 this summer. smile.gif
With Regards,
Flynn
This is just a gentle reminder that the submission deadline for the second issue of the Stellar Reaches fanzine is the end of April. If you would like to submit something for consideration, and would like it included in Issue #2 of the Stellar Reaches fanzine, please get it to me before the end of April. Otherwise, it may have to wait for Issue #3 this summer. smile.gif
With Regards,
Flynn
Jame
April 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I got mine in - have you got yours in?
mike wightman
April 9th, 2005, 02:19 AM
How do we send the material to you Flynn?
Baron Saarthuran
April 9th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Lord Flynn, could you please post a link to the previous issues? What sort of articles/additions would you like to see contributed?
Flynn
April 9th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Good morning, All,
The premiere issue of Stellar Reaches can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/stellar_reaches/
You will find submission guidelines on the website itself. Also there are suggestions of what I'm looking for. smile.gif
You can send your submissions to my email, which is "jason dot flynn dot kemp at gmail dot com". All submissions will be considered.
With Regards,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp
The premiere issue of Stellar Reaches can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/stellar_reaches/
You will find submission guidelines on the website itself. Also there are suggestions of what I'm looking for. smile.gif
You can send your submissions to my email, which is "jason dot flynn dot kemp at gmail dot com". All submissions will be considered.
With Regards,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Flynn
April 29th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Good morning, All!
This is a quick reminder to those still interested in submitting articles and artwork for consideration in Issue #2 of Stellar Reaches that the deadline is THIS WEEKEND! smile.gif
Looking forward to it,
Flynn
This is a quick reminder to those still interested in submitting articles and artwork for consideration in Issue #2 of Stellar Reaches that the deadline is THIS WEEKEND! smile.gif
Looking forward to it,
Flynn
Liam Devlin
April 30th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Flynn, my science article has been sent to your gmail account. If any questions, send to liamdevlin33 at hotmail dot com.
TY for the reminder!
at yer service once again...
TY for the reminder!
at yer service once again...
Flynn
May 16th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Good afternoon, All,
This is just an announcement that Issue #2 of Stellar Reaches will be available next Monday, May 23rd. This weekend didn't prove as profitable on getting the work done that I needed to, so I'm putting a deadline out there to let everyone know when to expect it.
Looking forward to its release,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Editor, Stellar Reacher fanzine
This is just an announcement that Issue #2 of Stellar Reaches will be available next Monday, May 23rd. This weekend didn't prove as profitable on getting the work done that I needed to, so I'm putting a deadline out there to let everyone know when to expect it.
Looking forward to its release,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp
Editor, Stellar Reacher fanzine
Fritz_Brown
May 25th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Flynn, I don't see it yet! :( This stuff is incredibly addictive, and I need my hit, man! I need my Stellar Reaches crack, and I need it now! redface.gif
(Especially since the boards are particularly quiet this week.... graemlins/file_28.gif )
(Especially since the boards are particularly quiet this week.... graemlins/file_28.gif )
Flynn
May 25th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Hehehehe, sorry for the delay. I've run into some formating issues as I've been putting together the layout. (I'm also adding artwork this time around, and so this is my first experience with art placement, etc.) As there's still a learning curve here, I have unfortunately missed my own deadline. :(
I am working on it as hard as I can, and I will keep you posted as to when I have it up. I just want to do it right rather than do it fast, preferring quality over speed.
My most sincere apologies,
Flynn
I am working on it as hard as I can, and I will keep you posted as to when I have it up. I just want to do it right rather than do it fast, preferring quality over speed.
My most sincere apologies,
Flynn
Fritz_Brown
May 25th, 2005, 02:34 PM
OK, man. But, if you do it right (rather than fast) my tolerance just goes up, and I need a bigger hit the next time! :eek:
Flynn
May 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
And I should be able to deliver... ;)
This issue will have:
Cover art by Chuck Shaw;
The Delta Quadrant of Empty Quarter, circa 993;
An adventure set in the Delta Quadrant;
Beautiful artwork contributed by Bryan Gibson;
An article on Deep Space Stations, including stats;
Our first two contributed articles:
One on Task Forces in the Golden Era Spinward Marches;
One expanding on RNA Memory Implants (under T20 rules);
Some more beautiful artwork;
A Patron Encounter; and
A Wildlife Encounter.
Art! Did I mention art?
In Issue #3, we'll hit:
The Beta Quadrant of Empty Quarter sector;
An adventure set in Beta Quadrant;
An article on converting UWPs from the CT/MT Era to the 993 Era (unless it is published on COTI before August);
Several other contributions already in the works... (*hint, hint, robject*);
A surprise or two;
And the usual suspects.
Of course, if there's anything you'd like to see in them, please feel free to contribute an article or make suggestions that others might feel inspired to write about and submit.
All contributions will be considered!
More later,
Flynn
This issue will have:
Cover art by Chuck Shaw;
The Delta Quadrant of Empty Quarter, circa 993;
An adventure set in the Delta Quadrant;
Beautiful artwork contributed by Bryan Gibson;
An article on Deep Space Stations, including stats;
Our first two contributed articles:
One on Task Forces in the Golden Era Spinward Marches;
One expanding on RNA Memory Implants (under T20 rules);
Some more beautiful artwork;
A Patron Encounter; and
A Wildlife Encounter.
Art! Did I mention art?
In Issue #3, we'll hit:
The Beta Quadrant of Empty Quarter sector;
An adventure set in Beta Quadrant;
An article on converting UWPs from the CT/MT Era to the 993 Era (unless it is published on COTI before August);
Several other contributions already in the works... (*hint, hint, robject*);
A surprise or two;
And the usual suspects.
Of course, if there's anything you'd like to see in them, please feel free to contribute an article or make suggestions that others might feel inspired to write about and submit.
All contributions will be considered!
More later,
Flynn
Liam Devlin
June 3rd, 2005, 01:34 PM
Umm Flynn, has there been a snag in the 'zine hittin the site? Is everything allright?
Me with pneumonia now wishes to ask..
Thank ye!
Me with pneumonia now wishes to ask..
Thank ye!
Flynn
June 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
Quality over Quantity, right? ;)
Look for it Monday morning,
Flynn
Look for it Monday morning,
Flynn
Liam Devlin
June 3rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
Aye-Aye, Cap'n Flynn!
Flynn
June 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM
The 'zine is done, but due to technical difficulties with my internet access at home, I was unable to post it last night. I will send out word tonight as soon as I can get it on the site. (That's assuming that Time Warner does their deed today, of course.)
More later,
Flynn
More later,
Flynn
Jame
June 6th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Allays wi' th' delay, ain'tcha?
Fritz_Brown
June 6th, 2005, 12:10 PM
You did inform them that you have a bunch of folks anxiously awaiting this, right? And, that many of us are very familiar with how to drop a near-c rock on their precise location?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét