Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 5, 2017

Stellar Reaches Contest: 76 Ethical Patrons page 1

Flynn
June 7th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Good morning, All,

I've mentioned this contest as a possibility in the past, but now I think I'd like to make it official.

Stellar Reaches, a free PDF fanzine for CT and T20, is holding a contest entitled 76 Ethical Patrons. For this contest, I am asking contributors to send me patron encounters in the style of the old CT Supplement 6, 76 Patrons. Enter as many times as you like. The basic stipulations are as follows:

1) The patron encounter should take up at least half a page, but no more than a full page (~800 words).

2) Each patron encounter should offer six different options. It's the editor's opinion that giving less than six different options isn't exploring the possibilities of a given scenario to their fullest extent. (Besides, six options in a patron encounter give effectively six different adventures, which in turn give the reader more for their money's worth, so to speak.)

3) The patron encounter must provide adventure opportunities that do not involve the characters having to break the law. (I'd prefer to see at least three out of the six options be perfectly legit variations on the main theme, more if you can.)

4) Each entry should also contain a brief title and a byline with the author's name, for identification and accreditation purposes.

5) Enter as many times as you like (by June 30th, that is), but make sure the work is yours. Please do not submit someone else's work or work that has already been published.

Please send your entries in either text or RTF format to:
jason.flynn.kemp~AT~gmail.com

Contest ends: 30 June 2005.

Winners will be announced in Issue #3 of the Stellar Reaches fanzine, and the top five entries will be included in that issue.

Also, if we actually hit the magic number of 76 different patron encounters, I'll put together a special Stellar Reaches supplement issue in PDF called 76 Ethical Patrons to post in the file library. All contributors will be given credit for their work, of course, and will retain the copyright on their contributions.

Happy Travellin',
Flynn
Piper
June 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Is your definition of ethical a strict "golden rule" sort of thing or can it be situational ethics? For example: is hacking into a computer net in order to expose criminal behaviour ethical? Is spying ethical?
Just as a note; I'm not questioning ethical principles here, I'm just trying to get a feel for your guidelines.
Flynn
June 7th, 2005, 12:09 PM
A great majority of the patron encounters in CT Supplement 6: 76 Patrons force the characters to break the law. That fit the gaming concept at the time, but things have changed, and most PCs try to follow the law in their actions nowadays. (Not all, of course, but most...)

People have made comments about not having enough ethical or legal patron encounters available, so I'm trying to see what I can do to get more out there.

Assume for the moment that "ethical" equals "not breaking the law", and go from there...

There should still be a lot of possibilities as others may break the law in order to interfere with the characters completing their mission. (The opposition doesn't have to be ethical, just the PCs' participation in the scenario. If the characters choose to violate the law, that's their choice. I would rather illicit activities not be required, and that it not be intrinsic to the scenario that characters are forced to violate the law.)

Hope that helps,
Flynn
Piper
June 7th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Yes, that helps a lot; thanks.
vutpakdi
June 7th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Interesting idea for a contest!

So, this contest inspired in any way by recent game events? ;)

Ron
Flynn
June 7th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Oh, no, no, no... do a search for 76 Ethical Patrons here on COTI, and you'll see that the concept has appeared in a number of threads in the past. (I found 3 in my quickie search, the earliest being in February of this year.) I finally decided that it would be cool to see if people actually wanted to make it a reality. Not sure if we'll actually get 76 patron encounters, but if we do, I'll put it together into a PDF for release through the file library here on COTI.

Now, if you wanted to try a few out in the PBEM, I wouldn't object... ;)

Enjoy,
Flynn
Baron Saarthuran
June 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Where do we post? Here?
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Flynn:

Please send your entries in either text or RTF format to:
jason.flynn.kemp~AT~gmail.com

Contest ends: 30 June 2005.
Does that help?

-Flynn
Baron Saarthuran
June 8th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Heh. Serve me right for skimming!
RainOfSteel
June 8th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Flynn,

What kind of manuscript formatting are you looking for? None, some, lots?
RainOfSteel
June 8th, 2005, 01:16 PM
<gnarr />

1/2 to 1 page is too small! graemlins/file_28.gif
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty open, but would prefer a basic format similar to the usual manner in which patrons are written. As for style, etc., I tend to like the body text to be Times New Roman at 10 pt font, and most headings are in Arial at 13 pt font. I can handle that issue, though, with a simple cut and paste to text and then into Word, followed by some style changes. For a project of this size, with single page entries, I'm fine with doing that. Stuff with tables, ugh!

Hope that helps answer your question though,
Flynn
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
ROS,

A page or less is a challenge, I admit, but it is doable. Think of it as an exercise in practicing concise writing. ;)

If that doesn't work, consider submitting your creation as an article, and don't worry about the contest. smile.gif

Hasta,
Flynn
far-trader
June 8th, 2005, 02:36 PM
So by "ethical" for the exercise we are talking Imperialists who support the law and governance of the OTU?

Not saying that either side is morally superior, there's room on both for ethical and less-than-ethical actions. Just that the point of view for the submissions is those who would call themselves Citizens of the Imperium right ;)

Actually like Sigg our games usually worked much like that*, but my characters would think of themselves as loyal to the Imperium and only operate criminally in the eyes of those who were operating against the Imperium. The little adventure in the Spinward Marches Campaign booklet is a good example. PCs forced to steal the ship of a megacorp rep and flee Imperial prosecution so they can prove they are innocent and it is in fact the megacorp rep that has been ripping off the Navy. Do they do this because they don't believe in the right of the law? No, it is because they are framed so well that the only way to prove their innocence and insure that justice is done is to break a number of laws that they wouldn't be forced to break if not for the frame. Ethical? Not really. Right (as in just, as in justified) I think so. Besides, it's an adventure smile.gif

Of course there are my, what some might call ethically challenged, characters who have a different take on who is right to say who is right graemlins/file_22.gif

* from the posts at the bottom of the page here:

link (http://www.travellerrpg.com/cgi-bin/Trav/CotI/Discuss/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=44;t=000189;p=6)
RainOfSteel
June 8th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I note that your webpage in your CotI profile, and a Google search, turn up no links for the fanzine.

Am I just missing something?

Are all submissions, regardless of type, done through the e-mail address above?

What are your publication rules? I'm smart enough to realize that payment is not being offered, and material must be freely contributed, but am I offering all rights forever, or standard First North American? Where do I go to read about this stuff?
Fritz_Brown
June 8th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Flynn:
All contributors will be given credit for their work, of course, and will retain the copyright on their contributions.
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Nah... On the second page of the fanzine, there's the URL, as well as all the legal disclaimers, etc. It's in the fine print. smile.gif

Sadly, no one else has linked to the fanzine's website, which will change shortly to the following:
http://stellarreaches.nwgamers.org/

Yes, at this time, all submissions are made through the same email addy, given above.

All I'm asking is the right to publish your work in the fanzine. You retain the copyright on your material, and it is yours to do with as you please. If I understand it correctly, then I'm asking you for the equivalent of First North America Rights. As the Stellar Reaches is a fanzine created by contributed materials, with no money ever changing hands, I think that's all I could ever hope to ask for. And indeed, for the purposes for which we use the material, that's all I need.

Essentially, I would need your permission again to reprint the article in another source, such as a "Best Of" compilation of Stellar Reaches issues down the road. Anyone seeking to put your article up on their website needs your permission, not mine. Despite it being in the fanzine, it is still your intellectual property.

The one caveat, of course, is anything declared as Open Game Content for T20, but that's because of the nature of the OGL, not me, and my declaration of Open Game Content does not allow anyone to repost an entire article, but just certain game mechanics from it.

I am not a lawyer, and for something like this, I'd really like to avoid having to hire one for something that I'm doing just for fun. (It'd be like consulting with a lawyer because I want to ride my bike. No thanks.)

Hope this helps,
Flynn
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by far-trader:
So by "ethical" for the exercise we are talking Imperialists who support the law and governance of the OTU?Far-trader,

I can definitely see your point, but please bear in mind that I've already asked, as per basic stipulation #3, that "The patron encounter must provide adventure opportunities that do not involve the characters having to break the law."

Whether or not they support the law of whatever polity the patron encounter is used in, the encounter must provide opportunities that do not involve the characters breaking the law and getting into legal issues. (The bad guys can do it all they want, which is probably how the situation described in the encounter comes to pass in the first place.)

This, of couse, is harder in a more oppressive interstellar government. ;) That's why there's a need for this type of encounter.

Hope this helps,
Flynn
RainOfSteel
June 8th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Fritz88:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Flynn:
All contributors will be given credit for their work, of course, and will retain the copyright on their contributions.</font>[/QUOTE]Ok, ok! So I missed the last sentence (that paragraph started talking about something completely unrelated to copyright . . . but I'm guilty of skimming, it seems, as well). I was reading over the bullet-points. :rolleyes:
RainOfSteel
June 8th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Flynn,

Ok, I actually plan to submit a collection of 5 Patron Encounters.

Encounter 1 is complete (took about two hours, including editing). I'll work on the rest over the next few days (stop laughing!), and then re-edit them from the top, and then e-mail them over. smile.gif


EDIT--06/08/2005--1523--MDT (1.5 hours or so after this was originally posted.)
Encounter 2's first draft is complete.

EDIT--06/13/2005--0927--MDT
&lt;grrrr /&gt;
It was a bad weekend. :(
Flynn
June 8th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Sounds great! The more, the merrier!

Looking forward to it,
Flynn
Flynn
June 13th, 2005, 03:14 PM
So far, we've got seven submissions in the 76 Ethical Patrons Contest, and I know there are more entries being prepared! The contest is looking pretty good so far; I can't wait to see what else gets submitted by the end of June. smile.gif

Keep 'em coming,
Flynn
robject
June 13th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Seven? That's it??

Come on, everyone, I know there's lots of creative minds running amok out there! Crank one out for the Gipper!
Flynn
June 13th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Well, I've got promises of at least that much again coming in as other entries, and I know there are some creative types out there who aren't going to say anything until they're sending in their entries.

We are a long way from 76, yes, but it's early in the contest...

Keep sending 'em in, Guys,
Flynn
hirch duckfinder
June 13th, 2005, 06:49 PM
its just this ethical thing that puts me off. real life, now that should be ethical, but fantasy....
RainOfSteel
June 13th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by hirch duckfinder:
its just this ethical thing that puts me off. real life, now that should be ethical, but fantasy.... The basic patron and the offer must not be unethical or illegal.

This doesn't mean the players can't get into trouble . . .


Hmm, Flynn . . . . Can any of the options turn out to be "the complete opposite"? What about "6. The patron was lying, and police will arrest the patron shortly after they leave and be hot on their trail afterward . . ."?
Flynn
June 13th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Please reread the first post, where it defines the expectations. At least half of the options, if not more, should not require the characters to violate the law. One of the options can indeed turn out to be "He lied and tricked you", but that should be a rarity.

Hope that helps,
Flynn
far-trader
June 13th, 2005, 10:36 PM
D'oh! Of course, it was there the whole time but my brain wasn't ;) "76 Ethical PATRONS" for the PCs! It's the bleeding unethical patrons leading the PCs down the road to criminal behavior with their contrived assignments we're looking to change. We want patrons who have legit jobs that still contain "adventure" chances. Have I got it now? smile.gif
Flynn
June 14th, 2005, 09:12 AM
You got it! smile.gif I'm just looking to see if we can address the concerns that some Refs have expressed related to the lack of ethical opportunities that lead to adventure, instead of unethical opportunities that lead to adventure. smile.gif

Hope that helps,
Flynn
Fritz_Brown
June 16th, 2005, 08:17 AM
One is on its way to you soon!
far-trader
June 16th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Have a few roughed out but while doing them it occured to me that part of the problem is the Patron encounter table(s). I mean how ethical can you be and call yourself an Arsonist, Cutthroat, Assassin, Hijacker, Smuggler or Terrorist* :rolleyes:

* from line one of the original LBB3 matrix

So I decided to make my own new matrix as a starting point for my own Ethical Patrons, using the six Careers from LBB1 and the twelve Citizens from Supplement 4. Feel free to use it if you like.

Roll 1d6 and 1d6 on the table below:

11 - Navy
12 - Privateer*
13 - Sailor
14 - Barbarian
15 - Scientist
16 - Rumor

21 - Belter
22 - Marine
23 - Doctor
24 - Rogue
25 - Bureaucrat
26 - Diplomat

31 - Diplomat
32 - Flyer
33 - Army
34 - Hunter
35 - Noble
36 - Privateer*

41 - Bureaucrat
42 - Noble
43 - Scientist
44 - Scout
45 - Flyer
46 - Other

51 - Hunter
52 - Barbarian
53 - Rogue
54 - Doctor
55 - Merchant
56 - Other

61 - Rumor
62 - Sailor
63 - Belter
64 - Other
65 - Other
66 - Rumor

* as opposed to Pirate, same career, different outlook, more ethical ;)
Flynn
June 16th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Dan,

I like this idea. If we do get 76 Patron submissions, would you mind if I put this matrix into the subsequent free PDF/netbook I put together for the file library here, so long as I give you proper credit for its contribution?

With Regards,
Flynn
far-trader
June 16th, 2005, 11:36 PM
No problem here Flynn. I see no need for crediting me either, it's not like I burned a brain cell smile.gif and it isn't really that original.
Fritz_Brown
June 21st, 2005, 01:01 PM
Another one on its way. Shorter, with possibilities of violence - characters may have to skirt the law carefully... :D
Flynn
June 21st, 2005, 01:13 PM
As a reminder, everyone, please make sure that each entry has six options, so that there's six different outcomes and thus six different adventures that could arise from your initial scenario.

Things are looking good, guys!

Thanks,
Flynn
Fritz_Brown
June 21st, 2005, 01:24 PM
Well, this last one does the 1-2, 3, 4, 5-6 thing like a few of the original 76 Patrons.

BTW, how many you got so far?
Flynn
June 21st, 2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Flynn:
2) Each patron encounter should offer six different options. It's the editor's opinion that giving less than six different options isn't exploring the possibilities of a given scenario to their fullest extent. (Besides, six options in a patron encounter give effectively six different adventures, which in turn give the reader more for their money's worth, so to speak.)Just because 76 Patrons got away with less doesn't mean that I don't want to see six different options for each patron encounter. ;)

Thanks for your contributions. Please keep 'em coming!

We're up to nine, and a few promises that hopefully will be delivered in the next ten days. smile.gif

Looking forward to it,
Flynn
Fritz_Brown
June 21st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Fixed the options, plus a bonus patron!
Flynn
June 21st, 2005, 05:23 PM
Man, you are ALL over it! smile.gif

Things are looking good,
Flynn
parmasson
June 22nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
Just sent one off. I can't wait to see the list!
:D :D :D
Liam Devlin
June 23rd, 2005, 12:48 AM
Catch Flynn, One coming your way! 8 days to go! ;)
:)
SgtHulka
June 23rd, 2005, 01:44 AM
Could someone post the basic format for the Patron Encounters? I don't have the original 76 Patrons booklet.
parmasson
June 23rd, 2005, 08:24 AM
I no longer have it either but the patron encounters from the 1983 Starter Edition appear to have the format.

Roger and the Happy Squirrel [Tile of Encounter]
Patron: [Type of patron]

Players' Information: "Mister X approaches the characters and says Y . . ."
(This gives the background information that the ref gives to the players)

Referee's Information: This is the nuts and bolts of what is really going on.

1. Each option describes different variations on the players' version.
2. Sometimes the scenario as it is presented is a ruse and the patron is using the characters.
3. Sometimes everything is on the level
4. Other times the patron is on the level but other events occur to change the direction of the story.
5. Every now and again the patron is just there to get the player moving and has very little to do with the actual adventure.
6. The options are general plot outlines and leave the details up to the referee.

If I have it wrong or somebody can explain it better please post.
Fritz_Brown
June 23rd, 2005, 09:06 AM
Only difference for the 76 Patrons book is the encounters don't have any titles.

And, a lot of the time, the options will say things like, "Same as 1, except...."
Flynn
June 23rd, 2005, 09:47 AM
Parmasson, you have it right. That's the basic format.

You can also find examples in Stellar Reaches, as I try to include a new one in every issue to make sure there's a little something extra that might add to a Ref's game.

Hope this helps,
Flynn
parmasson
June 23rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
I imagine the Vargr notion of "ethical" opens things up a bit. ;)
Flynn
June 23rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Ah, Vargr, how horribly misunderstood a race... ;)

Just so long as the rules of the contest are followed, and the PCs are not required to break the law to participate in the scenario, I welcome that kind of alien flavor. smile.gif

Very creative,
Flynn
parmasson
June 23rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
I gave up on an ethical Vargr. :(

So I made a Hiver one instead! :D

There are thousands of people registered here, his mailbox should be filling up.
Flynn
June 24th, 2005, 09:23 AM
It's coming along. I don't have an accurate count, but I think I'm at least at fifteen, and it's still growing. smile.gif

Thanks, All!

Keep 'em coming,
Flynn
parmasson
June 24th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Do you have any patron types to avoid? I don't want to turn in yet another patron type X if it has already been done to death.
flykiller
June 25th, 2005, 02:17 AM
There are thousands of people registered here, his mailbox should be filling up.only a few dozen post, only about two dozen with any regularity.
far-trader
June 25th, 2005, 02:43 AM
It does seem that way doesn't it :(

On the up side maybe that's because most of the others are too busy PLAYING Traveller to post about it ;)
flykiller
June 25th, 2005, 03:48 AM
On the up side maybe that's because most of the others are too busy PLAYING Traveller to post about it'bout ready to drop off the board myself.
far-trader
June 25th, 2005, 03:57 AM
In that good way I mentioned that you quote? I'm happy for you flykiller, jealous graemlins/file_22.gif but happy smile.gif Have fun :D
hirch duckfinder
June 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
i post [edit: and play ct ftf and online] but being ethical is against my ethics.
flykiller
June 25th, 2005, 04:39 PM
In that good way I mentioned that you quote?well I have a bulletin board game. tried face-to-face several times and found I wasn't so good at it, but the BB game has been going a year now. I do enjoy it, thanks. but it takes a lot of effort and I tend to linger too long over every post, so something has to give somewhere.
Flynn
June 26th, 2005, 08:08 AM
As far as patron types to avoid, nope. I've actually got quite a bit of diversity, including major and minor race submissions. smile.gif

Feel free to send any entry you'd like,
Flynn
Shadowdancer
June 27th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Flynn,

I sent you my patron encounter entry. Let me know if you received it or not.

Thanks
Flynn
June 27th, 2005, 06:42 AM
I've got it! Thanks!

-Flynn
Liam Devlin
June 29th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Second one sent last night, for ethical patrons! 36 hrs and counting, will try to get one more launched tonight, Flynn!

Shiny Side up!
Flynn
June 29th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Things are looking good. I think we'll hit 30 submissions, at this rate.
Liam Devlin
June 30th, 2005, 02:00 AM
One ethical Vargr Merchant lady headed your way!!!

CATCH!

working on a 4th...with Turley..&lt;grins&gt;!
Liam Devlin
June 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
One Utopian Govt official from Turley, enroute!

Catch!
Flynn
June 30th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Caught 'em both! Thanks!

Okay, guys! Only fifteen and a half more hours to go!

Looking forward to those last minute submissions,
Flynn
Fritz_Brown
June 30th, 2005, 02:23 PM
One more coming your way, Flynn. I couldn't let Liam tie me with 4. :D
Shadowdancer
June 30th, 2005, 06:00 PM
You know, if I stitched together all the words I had to cut out of my entry to get it down to a single page, I'd probably have enough for another entry.

It would be mostly adjectives and adverbs, however.
Liam Devlin
June 30th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Why Fritz, I had no idea :eek: you and I were 'racing'! :D ;)
Liam Devlin
June 30th, 2005, 08:09 PM
FLYNN!

What's the count up to now?
'Jus checkin' in ya know...
aramis
June 30th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Well, i know I sent one in. Should I resend the one posted to the board in another sub?
Flynn
June 30th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Feel free to send it, Aramis, if you like. I haven't counted the entries, but I think we're past thirty. Maybe not far past it, but you guys have done a great job! And there's still 2.5 hours left to go. smile.gif

I'll give you guys a full count after I've had a chance to bring them all together this weekend. smile.gif

Thank you, Everyone, for your participation, and good luck,
Flynn
far-trader
July 1st, 2005, 12:57 AM
Is it the last minute yet smile.gif Sorry it's so late and so little but it should be whizzing through the ether this very moment. Coolness and light Flynn, this is a great idea and a grand service you are doing.
Liam Devlin
July 1st, 2005, 01:05 AM
Last one in. An ethical Suragotan surgeon! Fritz88, hope ye passed me! ;) :D I'm whupped now...me rests typing hands
aramis
July 4th, 2005, 01:02 AM
I didn't get that other one dug out and sent... got my website up, tho... that sucked all of the 30th through most of today.
Flynn
July 4th, 2005, 08:30 AM
No worries, my friend. You have your site back up, and that's good for all Traveller fans. smile.gif

Enjoy,
Flynn
Shadowdancer
July 8th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Flynn,

Did you ever get a final total? Just curious.
Flynn
July 8th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Actually, I took the holidays off, and then have been burying myself in a project for Avenger, so I haven't had a chance to count them up. smile.gif I'll make the count this weekend, and post it here and on the SR site.

Thanks for reminding me,
Flynn
Michael Schulz
July 10th, 2005, 04:54 PM
If you are close, is there any chance you're still interested in getting a few more to top off the numbers?
Flynn
July 11th, 2005, 11:11 AM
We hit a grand total of 32 from twelve different authors, if my count is accurate. You'll definitely be seeing many of them over the course of the next few issues. smile.gif Thanks, everyone, for your enthusiastic responses.

The winners of the contest will be announced in the next issue of Stellar Reaches. smile.gif

Enjoy,
Flynn
Liam Devlin
July 12th, 2005, 11:03 AM
32--Woot!

YAY! Ty Flynn!
parmasson
July 12th, 2005, 01:40 PM
&lt;applause&gt; :D :D :D
BeRKA
July 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Just 44 more needed... tongue.gif

Hmmm, if the 12 authors just send in 1 new "Patron" every week, then this project will be finished in 4 weeks. (I really would like to see that special supplement.)

I promise to send Flynn one new "Patron" each week. What about You?
parmasson
July 12th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I would love to do one a week but this so-called Real Life keeps intruding. Adventure planning for Sunday is taking lots of time. I have Traveller, D&D, and Space 1889 to write for.
Liam Devlin
July 13th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by BeRKA:
Just 44 more needed... :p

Hmmm, if the 12 authors just send in 1 new "Patron" every week, then this project will be finished in 4 weeks. (I really would like to see that special supplement.)

I promise to send Flynn one new "Patron" each week. What about You? ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
&lt;grins&gt; Sure. It's "Game on!" ;) :D
flykiller
July 13th, 2005, 12:04 PM
What about You?I'll see what I can do.
far-trader
July 13th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by BeRKA:
Just 44 more needed... tongue.gif

Hmmm, if the 12 authors just send in 1 new "Patron" every week, then this project will be finished in 4 weeks. (I really would like to see that special supplement.)

I promise to send Flynn one new "Patron" each week. What about You? Wellll, depends. I'd like to but do I get to count my 4-in-1 as 1 or 4 ;) If 4 I can probably do it smile.gif
Michael Schulz
July 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I don't know if I count as one of your authors, but I would love to submit a couple more!
Flynn
July 13th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I'd welcome them all, and put together a true 76 Ethical Patron PDF if you guys want to keep sending them in. smile.gif

Thanks, all, for your enthusiastic support.

Now, back to the grindstone,
Flynn
aramis
July 14th, 2005, 04:09 AM
I won't commit to 1 a week, but I will send some more in...
Flynn
July 14th, 2005, 09:12 AM
If we hit 76 before the first full week of August is over, I'll put together a 76 Ethical Patrons PDF to be released September 1st.

How does that sound?

-Flynn
aramis
July 14th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Righteous!
Liam Devlin
July 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Amen to that!
BeRKA
July 17th, 2005, 01:35 PM
1 sent. 33 tongue.gif
Flynn
July 18th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Your submission is appreciated, my friend.

Looking forward to some other additions this next week from the other volunteers. ;)

Thanks,
Flynn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét