Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 5, 2017

Where you at? Add yourself to the map page 1

Shadowdancer
October 13th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Traveller fans map (http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/travellerfans)
RandyT0001
October 13th, 2005, 01:40 AM
I did but I'm not sure it worked.
Scarecrow
October 13th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Done!

Crow
Scarecrow
October 13th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Done!

Crow
Starviking
October 13th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Ditto.

Starviking
zakrol
October 13th, 2005, 06:25 AM
me too
Berg
October 13th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Mission complete
Shadowdancer
October 13th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Randy Tyler:
I did but I'm not sure it worked. Yeah, it's not listing you. You may want to try again.
Golan2072
October 13th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Done, even though my town (Kiryat Shmona, Israel) isn't on the map and I had to choose Tel Aviv.
Jame
October 13th, 2005, 08:35 AM
I added my own little bit to it. Where's my monetary re-ward?
Nellkyn
October 13th, 2005, 09:03 AM
I’ve listed myself under Cambridge as Godmanchester is not listed.
It’s a bit strange as I can even find the close I live in.
Andrew Boulton
October 13th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Cool!
deadlock
October 13th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Greetings and salutations,

I listed myself.
I listed myself!
Fritz_Brown
October 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Cool.
And, I actually CAN see my house....
Gnusam Netor
October 13th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Gnusam Netor is happy, his city is important enough to be listed.
Zparkz
October 13th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Present
Chuck Anumia
October 13th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Great, Now everyone will know what I look like! :eek:
The photo was taken at my work. (not flattering that)
coinich
October 13th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Done!
SanDragon
October 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
*pop*
Jame
October 13th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I can see my house, and my marker ISN'T on it...
kafka47
October 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Brilliant and marvelous, I had always hoped that something like this resided in QLI or FFE offices so as we can know the distribution...going through "Who Are We?" would be way too much work for this busy monkey.

Hopefully, we can get the whole of CofI entered in before the end of the year.
Berg
October 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Well now... there are stars in my sector ;)
If there gets to be enough people it might be worth a sticky smile.gif
hirch duckfinder
October 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
done it. but its put me in clerkenwell in the city. i dont want to move there. do i have to now?
Madarin Dude
October 13th, 2005, 11:06 PM
There are no valid cities in China. I tried a number of them so I will be off the map.
Straybow
October 14th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Timed out, no page data. You have a dangling preposition, too!
zakrol
October 14th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Straybow:
Timed out, no page data. You have a dangling preposition, too! Ooooooh!! Matron!

Sorry. I tried to resist but it didn't work. smile.gif
PVernon
October 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
OK now I am on the map. The page does not work in Opera.
Ranger
October 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I'm in!
Gruffty
October 14th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I'm on it! Cool idea!

But there's only 10 of us on the UK map - c'mon, chaps, tally-ho, what-what?! Getcher luvverly call-out on tha map, you Brits!
Gruffty
October 14th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Zakrol:
Ooooooh!! Matron!

Sorry. I tried to resist but it didn't work. smile.gif Not much else to do in Wellingborough except watch old Carry On films....... ;)

"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!"

Gruffty <Northamptonian exiled in Concrete Cow Land>
fredofmars
October 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I'm on the map!
Falkayn
October 15th, 2005, 03:06 AM
OK, I am on there now.
DElrick
October 15th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Just added myself.

Cheers

David
LeLoup
October 15th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I'm added
RandyT0001
October 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Mr Johnson, would you mind if I dropped a note to the TML list giving them the web address so that those there can add themselves to the map?
hirch duckfinder
October 16th, 2005, 07:03 PM
now im invisible underneath john in london
vegascat
October 16th, 2005, 10:51 PM
The map does help show who is where. We are spread out all over the place. It is interesting to see where everyone is.
Shadowdancer
October 17th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Randy Tyler:
Mr Johnson, would you mind if I dropped a note to the TML list giving them the web address so that those there can add themselves to the map? Not at all. One of the reasons I named it Traveller Fans rather than something related to these boards is so that Traveller fans who don't post here could also include themselves on the map if they so choose.
Theo D Lite
October 17th, 2005, 09:06 AM
OK, so I seem to be on there and the system knew where Nailsea was. Any way of being slightly more specific about location. I mean globally speaking it's pretty damn close to where I live but if my mail all went there I'd be a little peeved!
Chuck Anumia
October 17th, 2005, 01:11 PM
I updated my Photo (I found a much better one from a time my wife and I got dressed up a couple of years ago). :D
Jeff M. Hopper
October 18th, 2005, 06:56 PM
OK, I'm on, but I clicked on the wrong picture to post...damnit.
djg_p
October 19th, 2005, 10:04 AM
OK.... I'm now on the map too....... all alone on my side of the continent.

The only problem is that the pin has been located right over Zurich House, just up the road from the Perth Weather (http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/wa/) Radar building of Dumas House. I'm approx 20km south of that. The frightening thing is that I can see my house with the large tree in the front and my car parked along side.

Noticed that these images are about 12 months old..... local street works in these images have long since been completed.
parmasson
October 19th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Man we are thin on the ground. :(
Straybow
October 19th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by PVernon:
OK now I am on the map. The page does not work in Opera. Yes, apparently neither Opera nor Firefox are stymied. So I loaded up MSIE (ack, no!) and I'm in.
kafka47
October 20th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Just a question, if I don't have a website...How can I get my picture on there? If someone wants to host my mug, I can email them a couple. That would be acceptible, as well.
Fritz_Brown
October 20th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Straybow:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PVernon:
OK now I am on the map. The page does not work in Opera. Yes, apparently neither Opera nor Firefox are stymied. So I loaded up MSIE (ack, no!) and I'm in. </font>[/QUOTE]I had no problem with Opera, whatsoever! (v8.5) :D
Nellkyn
October 21st, 2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Straybow:
Yes, apparently neither Opera nor Firefox are stymied. So I loaded up MSIE (ack, no!) and I'm in. Worked fine for me with Firefox.
Chuck Anumia
October 21st, 2005, 02:51 PM
More Photos!

We need More Photos to be Posted!! ;)
Jeff M. Hopper
October 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Baron W. The PreacherMan:
More Photos!

We need More Photos to be Posted!! ;) I have blighted the map enough with my image, thank you. :D
DElrick
October 23rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Baron W. The PreacherMan:
More Photos!

We need More Photos to be Posted!! ;) I've added my photo for what it's worth...

Cheers

David
aramis
October 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
It took a while to load the map in Safari... give it time to load.
Flynn
October 24th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I'm on there now... smile.gif

Nice idea, Paraquat,
Flynn
parmasson
November 1st, 2005, 11:19 PM
www.frappr.com/travellerfans (http://www.frappr.com/travellerfans)
Bump! :D don't forget to get on the map!
parmasson
November 1st, 2005, 11:24 PM
There must be more Traveller fans in Illinois. This is the Traveller homeland.
Antaine
November 2nd, 2005, 04:24 AM
OK, I'm done and hoefully the photo worked as well ;)

Sláinte (Your Health)
TheEngineer
November 2nd, 2005, 07:31 AM
Pretty idea !

Well, looking at the world map we seem to be a very rare species... smile.gif
So lets reproduce....

Regards,

Mert
kafka47
November 2nd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Bump!

Still wondering if anyone out there in cyberspace knows of a free space to post my mug or if someone wants to share a portion of their website...
IceCat
November 3rd, 2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by TheEngineer:
Pretty idea !

Well, looking at the world map we seem to be a very rare species... smile.gif
So lets reproduce....

Regards,

Mert It's been my experience that the reproduction rate of gamers is significantly less than the average human... I wonder why?

Anyhow, I added myself to the map (and this is my first post in a LONG time.) If I decide that we're starting to look too attractive on there I'll add my photo to bring us back down a couple of notches.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét