ravells
April 18th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Then have a look here:
http://www.floorplanner.com/
Ravs
Edit: wow, this is a very sweet tool! We should use it to design some collaborative Traveller locations!
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/ravells/floorplanner.jpg
http://www.floorplanner.com/
Ravs
Edit: wow, this is a very sweet tool! We should use it to design some collaborative Traveller locations!
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/ravells/floorplanner.jpg
Gadrin
April 18th, 2007, 02:00 PM
nice!
is that a satellite dish on the top/left ? smile.gif
now, where's the gauss gun rack and table top nuclear generator ;)
this would work for almost any modern RPG.
is that a satellite dish on the top/left ? smile.gif
now, where's the gauss gun rack and table top nuclear generator ;)
this would work for almost any modern RPG.
ravells
April 18th, 2007, 03:14 PM
It was an I-mac! But it looked like a sattelite dish.
Look a small starship!
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/ravells/ship.jpg
Look a small starship!
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/ravells/ship.jpg
sgbrown
April 18th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Cool! ... I mean that for both the I-Mac and the ship. The ship looks more like a launch than a starship in traveller terms - but still way coool!
sgb
sgb
Icosahedron
April 19th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Is this an on-line tool, giving you an image that can only be manipulated as long as the website remains available - and free?
I may be a cynic (blame experience!) but what happens when you've invested a few thousand hours of work and the company suddenly introduces charges?
I think I'll stick with Dungeonforge for now.
I may be a cynic (blame experience!) but what happens when you've invested a few thousand hours of work and the company suddenly introduces charges?
I think I'll stick with Dungeonforge for now.
ravells
April 19th, 2007, 08:04 AM
It is an online tool, and it only allows you to make and save (on their website) one map - you have to pay if you want more. I just used psp to make screenshots.
I just thought it was a pretty funky tool for making quick and dirty floorplans without having to download and learn new software but I wouldn't use it for serious mapping.
Ravs
I just thought it was a pretty funky tool for making quick and dirty floorplans without having to download and learn new software but I wouldn't use it for serious mapping.
Ravs
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét