Michael Taylor
September 29th, 2005, 11:32 PM
I had to share this with the rest of the world. This is what we sell in New Zealand...
time machine link (http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=36725938)
tongue.gif tongue.gif
time machine link (http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=36725938)
tongue.gif tongue.gif
parmasson
September 30th, 2005, 12:04 AM
:rolleyes:
If I had a Proton Xyler it just might be worth it.
If I had a Proton Xyler it just might be worth it.
Michael Taylor
September 30th, 2005, 12:47 AM
We have nothing better to do in NZ than sell junk on trademe and make it pass for a radical new invention...
Andrew Boulton
September 30th, 2005, 07:58 AM
:)
Chuck Anumia
September 30th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I don't have the parts I need to make the Flux Capaciter necessary to make it work. :eek:
(in fact, I can't even find the parts I need on this low tech level world...perhaps in 2-500 years we will have the technology) ;)
(in fact, I can't even find the parts I need on this low tech level world...perhaps in 2-500 years we will have the technology) ;)
jhulse
September 30th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Thank you Micheal. I needed that after such a long stressful week. :)
Jak
Jak
Rossoneill
October 3rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Shucks i missed the auction
Chuck Anumia
October 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
$300,000,000,000,000 ?
Michael Taylor
October 3rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
Not a bad price really. Pity the auction was withdrawn...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét