Gadrin
March 26th, 2007, 08:45 AM
anyone have a tentative schedule on the various CD-rom projects going on ?
atpollard
March 26th, 2007, 01:35 PM
I am pretty sure that they are proceeding according to the tried and true schedule of "they will be out when they are out" and the when is an eternal "soon". Life is like that some times. smile.gif
Gadrin
March 26th, 2007, 10:11 PM
oh, I was just wondering if the sked was someplace and I hadn't come across it yet.
that website they have is setup rather w-e-i-r-d.
that website they have is setup rather w-e-i-r-d.
Pickles
March 27th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Gadrin:
That website they have is setup rather w-e-i-r-d."They"? Who is this "they"? Could it be MWM you are referring to? ;)
That website they have is setup rather w-e-i-r-d."They"? Who is this "they"? Could it be MWM you are referring to? ;)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét