hirch duckfinder
January 25th, 2006, 05:41 AM
Every time I log in I wonder how Hunter is getting on and remember how much I value his huge contribution to our game and community. If anyone corresponds with him could they let him know that there is a well of good wishes here.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Starviking
January 25th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Good wishes from me too. I hope things are getting better.
Starviking
Starviking
Golan2072
January 25th, 2006, 07:14 AM
My best wishes! I hope your and your family's life will be getting back to normal soon.
-Omer Golan
-Omer Golan
Jame
January 25th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Get everything sorted out in a proper fashion, as in one that gets you to a good place!
Spud
January 25th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Hunter, we wish you well. Many of us know too well what you face. Be well.
Flynn
January 25th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hunter, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care, and let us know if we can be of any assistance.
In Service and Friendship,
Flynn
In Service and Friendship,
Flynn
ravells
January 25th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Best wishes, Hunter, through what must be a very difficult period. I hope things improve for you soon.
Kind Regards
Ravi
Kind Regards
Ravi
Gruffty
January 25th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Best wishes, Hunter, and we all look forward to seeing you back here when the time is right for you.
Andrew Boulton
January 26th, 2006, 07:39 AM
I know what a bitch Real Life can be, so Hunter has my sympathy.
deadlock
January 26th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Greetings and salutations,
Hunter, you will be in my families prayers and I will get my mom to get her church to pray for you too.
Hunter, you will be in my families prayers and I will get my mom to get her church to pray for you too.
kafka47
January 26th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Get things in order and life will go on. I know that things seem bleak and black but as crazy it sounds the worst is almost over. The worst happens actual a few months later when something hits you and reminds you of the pain that you try to bury deep...which never works. We are all here through and through...thick and thin. Take your time, and we will do anything that make your life easier.
ElHombre
January 26th, 2006, 10:05 PM
my best wishes for hunter and his family.
Commander Drax
January 28th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Best Wishes, Hunter.
Whilst you are going through this tough time, try to remember that you are loved and respected by one of the largest communities on the planet.
Whilst you are going through this tough time, try to remember that you are loved and respected by one of the largest communities on the planet.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét